Florida landlord tenant law is a very complicated matter and thus requires proper training and experience. For the greatest possible result, it is strongly recommended that you have a professional assist you regarding your Landlord Tenant situation. At Boyer Law Firm we can assist with any landlord/tenant matter.
Our Florida landlord tenant law services include but are not limited to:
- Landlord non-compliance
- Any typical dispute between a landlord and a tenant revolving around the lease or rental agreement.
- Non-payment of rent
- Violation of lease provisions
- Noise violations
- Fighting or other disruptive behavior
- Lease or rental agreement
- Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- Model Residential Landlord-Tenant Code
- “Repair and Deduct”
- Constructive eviction
- The eviction process
If you are dealing with landlord or tenant issues, please schedule a consultation by calling us at (904) 236-5317, or filling out our intake form on our CONTACT US page